About this Position:
Do you love working with others to find creative solutions to marketing needs and technical problems? Do you love asking challenging questions and working on a variety of projects? Do you have a passion for digital and social media strategy? Then this position is for you. In this role, you will be an active member of our account management team. You will help ensure the ongoing satisfaction and success of Social Driver’s clients, fostering relationships that flourish for years to come.
In this role, you will serve as an integral part of client relationships and business development for a number of different client accounts.
This Position is Remote.
As a part of this position, you will provide the following:
- Build relationships on trust so that you can help clients set their goals and shape solutions that achieve them by understanding each client’s unique business, including people and processes, and trends in their industry, sector, or space.
- Maintain the highest levels of satisfaction by answering questions, teaching about our solutions, and helping clients and internal teams to resolve any concerns.
- Look beyond the project to an outcome by knowing all that's happening for each client, spotting where interventions or changes might be needed, and identifying where additional services would benefit the client.
- Share what you know with the delivery, support, and creative teams so that Social Driver can improve, to better serve our clients—including leading efforts on proposals and pitches for new clients and ensuring quality with existing clients.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in account management, at a digital agency preferred.
- Proven ability to act as trusted partner and consultant to Director and C-Level executives.
- Knowledge of digital marketing strategies across social media, websites, and SEO.
- Knowledge of campaign strategy, digital advertising, and SEO best practices.
- Knowledge of popular website tools and CMSs, including WordPress and Webflow
- Strong communications and customer service skills with the ability to interact with technical people, business stakeholders, clients, etc. An ability to look beyond face-value conversations; read between the lines and listen for what isn’t being said.
- Ability to adapt to new situations, solve problems on the fly, and communicate with those around you. Teamwork and agility required.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a sense of perspective.
- Demonstrated business planning abilities (account growth plans, financial targets, revenue projections, etc.)
- Interactive marketing and experience leading WordPress projects is necessary.
How to Apply:
Apply online with your resume and a cover letter that outlines how you would be a great fit for the position.
We take pride in our culture and offer a competitive salary with great benefits, like flexible PTO, 401k, continuing education, phone reimbursement, medical and dental, short-term/long-term disability, flexible work schedules, and great colleagues.
Commitment to DEI:
Social Driver is committed to advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion in hiring, marketing, programming, and in all other aspects of the work we do. Diversity, equity, and inclusion are deeply connected to our mission, our success, and our culture.