About Social Driver:
Social Driver is a digital agency with the strategies, ideas, creative, and technology to connect with people today, across websites, social media, branding, marketing, advocacy, and more. Our vision is to be the trusted agency partner for our clients. Our company mantra captures our mission, culture, and values: “We believe the future is bright, all progress is social, and the drivers make history.” We aim to provide our clients with digital solutions that help them meet their goals and, through that work, make an impact for a brighter future.
About this position:
Social Driver’s Marketing Director is a key member of the Business Development and Marketing Team, which is focused on the growth of the company’s impact through its brand, reputation, partnerships, and client relationships. Social Driver’s marketing and communications efforts focus on our culture (e.g. company values, world-class team), community engagement (e.g. The Driver Foundation, diversity-focused memberships and affiliations), and client impact (e.g. case studies, creative showcase).
This Position is Remote.
As the Marketing Director, you will be responsible for:
- Developing and implementing an integrated content strategy across all of the company’s marketing and communications channels. Current focus areas, many of which are executed by contractors, include:
- Developing case studies, capabilities decks, web content and news releases
- Creating social media content and calendars, and posting and managing channels
- Writing and sending email newsletters
- Analyzing website traffic, including data from top referral sources, to determine areas of opportunity
- Managing channel partnerships, sponsorships and advertising relationships and budgets
- Creating a strategy and processes to capture, maintain and use client and lead data, and then leveraging this data to ensure we are sharing the right information with the right people at the right time
- Driving new leads through the company’s online reputation and brand, especially through online directories and review websites to reach new people, as well as by engaging with an existing community of clients and followers.
- Engaging current and prospective clients through thought leadership, such as events, webinars, interviews and media opportunities
- Managing contractors, partnerships, and vendors
- Engaging our team in campaigns and content creation
- Identify new opportunities to support the company’s growth
- 3 to 5 years of experience in Digital Marketing, at a digital agency preferred.
- Proven ability to act as trusted partner and consultant to Director and C-Level executives.
- Knowledge of digital marketing strategies across social media, websites, and SEO.
- Knowledge of campaign strategy, digital advertising, and SEO best practices.
- Knowledge of popular website tools and CMSs, including WordPress and Webflow
- Strong communications and customer service skills with the ability to interact with technical people, business stakeholders, clients, etc. An ability to look beyond face-value conversations; read between the lines and listen for what isn’t being said.
- Ability to adapt to new situations, solve problems on the fly, and communicate with those around you. Teamwork and agility required.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a sense of perspective.
Familiarity with some or all of the following is preferred:
- Asana or another project management tool
- Pipedrive or another CRM
- Mailchimp or another email management system
- Google Analytics or another web analytics tool
- Google MyBusiness
- Harvest or another timekeeping tool
- Slack or another messaging tool
How to Apply:
Apply online with your resume and a cover letter that outlines how you would be a great fit for the position.
We take pride in our culture and offer a competitive salary with great benefits, like flexible PTO, 401k, continuing education, phone reimbursement, medical and dental, short-term/long-term disability, flexible work schedules, and great colleagues.
Commitment to DEI:
Social Driver is committed to advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion in hiring, marketing, programming, and in all other aspects of the work we do. Diversity, equity, and inclusion are deeply connected to our mission, our success, and our culture.