Social Driver is a digital agency, trusted by the world's leading corporations and nonprofit organizations for social media, websites, and digital marketing. We are focused on providing strategic solutions that are based on experience working with almost 300 clients in 13 sectors, world-class expertise and capabilities in digital and social media, and a culture of long-term client partnerships — that’s why our tagline is Experience Digital With Us.
Social Driver is headquartered in Washington, DC with additional teams in Bellingham, WA, Chicago, IL, and Kansas City, MO. Our company mantra captures our mission, culture, and values: “We believe the future is bright, all progress is social, and the drivers make history.” We aim to provide our clients with digital solutions that help them meet their goals and, through that work, make an impact for a brighter future. Our vision is “to be the trusted digital agency partner with all of the strategies and creative to connect with people today.”
In this role, you will serve as an integral part of client relationships and business development for a number of different client accounts. This position is based in our lovely downtown Washington, DC office.
Digital Account Manager
Do you love working with others to find creative solutions to marketing needs and technical problems? Do you love asking challenging questions and working on a variety of projects? Do you have a passion for digital and social media strategy? Then this position is for you. In this role, you will be an active member of our account management team. You will help ensure the ongoing satisfaction and success of Social Driver’s clients, fostering relationships that flourish for years to come.
As a part of this position, you will provide the following:
- Build relationships on trust so that you can help clients set their goals and shape solutions that achieve them by understanding each client’s unique business, including people and processes, and trends in their industry, sector, or space.
- Maintain the highest levels of satisfaction by answering questions, teaching about our solutions, and helping clients and internal teams to resolve any concerns.
- Look beyond the project to an outcome by knowing all that's happening for each client, spotting where interventions or changes might be needed, and identifying where additional services would benefit the client.
- Share what you know with the delivery, support, and creative teams so that Social Driver can improve, to better serve our clients—including leading efforts on proposals and pitches for new clients and ensuring quality with existing clients.
- 3-5 years of experience working with a digital agency.
- 3-5 years of experience in account management, at a digital agency preferred.
- Proven ability to act as trusted partner and consultant to Director and C-Level executives.
- Expert-level knowledge of digital marketing strategies across social media, websites, and SEO.
- Expert-level knowledge of campaign strategy, digital advertising, and SEO best practices.
- Deep knowledge of popular website tools and CMSs, WordPress required.
- Strong communications and customer service skills with the ability to interact with technical people, business stakeholders, clients, etc. An ability to look beyond face-value conversations; read between the lines and listen for what isn’t being said.
- Ability to adapt to new situations, solve problems on the fly, and communicate with those around you. Teamwork and agility required.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a sense of perspective.
- Demonstrated business planning abilities (account growth plans, financial targets, revenue projections, etc.)
- Desire to act as a mentor and leader, providing feedback, identifying growth opportunities and helping to up-level skill sets of your co-workers.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree
How to Apply
- Apply online with your resume and a cover letter that outlines how you would be a great fit for the position.