About Social Driver:
Social Driver is a digital agency with the strategies, ideas, creative, and technology to connect with people today, across websites, social media, branding, marketing, advocacy, and more. Our vision is to be the trusted agency partner for our clients. Our company mantra captures our mission, culture, and values: “We believe the future is bright, all progress is social, and the drivers make history.” We aim to provide our clients with digital solutions that help them meet their goals and, through that work, make an impact for a brighter future.
About this position:
Are you interested in working with an amazing team of people to ensure Social Driver is a world class place to work? Are you looking to support our team with managing our office, systems and supporting benefits and human resources? If so, then this position is for you.
In this role, you will serve as the office and human resources administrator. You will work directly with the Vice President of Operations to manage our headquarters in Washington, DC and administer our systems. You will manage the office and front of house to ensure that guests and clients are treated like VIPS. Along with providing that same VIP experience to team members when on-boarding new members to our systems and administering their benefits. You will be part of a team that oversees all internal operations at Social Driver and customer success. We call ourselves the Performance Team, combining internal operations, project management and customer service. It is at the heart of all of our services at Social driver.
This role is based in Washington, DC.
Manage the office and reception area. You will be the first person clients, potential clients, staff, and guests see as they enter our office. You’ll be responsible for the front office operations and ensuring everyone has fantastic first impression of Social Driver. In addition to greeting visitors, this includes opening and closing of the office, answering incoming calls, receiving mail, setting up and breaking down meeting rooms, and more.
Office operations. We want to make sure staff always have what they need – whether that’s printer paper or snacks. You will be responsible for ordering and stocking general office supplies, special event supplies, and staff snacks (food and beverages).
Human Resources support. You will be the first person to connect with new employees about Social Driver and you will work with current employees and the VP of Operations to ensure current employees get what they need. You will provide support through database management, on-boarding and off-boarding employee and new hire trainings.
- Recruitment. You will work to administer our recruitment process, ensuing that candidate applications are reviewed and responded to as well as performing job screens and coordinating all of the logistics that occur during the interview process. We want to make sure a candidate's interaction with Social Driver is impressive from the start!
Benefits administration. You will be responsible for making sure new team members are added to our amazing line of benefits including training and on-boarding, tacking and executing benefits changes throughout the year, informing team members of benefits updates and changes, as well as database management.
Contract administration. You will support our project and account management teams by drafting, sending and tracking work orders for our upcoming projects.
Event + onsite meeting support. You will provide event logistical support to the operations and client support teams. You will provide event set up and break down and logistical support throughout an event and make sure our guests feel welcome and special when they visit our office.
Manage the fun stuff. Team member’s birthdays, anniversaries and staff events help to make Social Driver a great place to work. You will oversee these annual and quarterly events to make sure our culture remains as important as our project work.
Collaborate in a team atmosphere. Our team is creative and we may come up with silly ideas (like making custom cookies for a client kickoff party). You are a fearless team player where no task is too large or small.
You will report directly to our Vice President of Operations.
- 1+ years of experience in office or human resources administration
- Knowledge of office management responsibilities, systems and procedures
- Excellent organizational and time management skills along with the ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office and Google Suite
- Knowledge of human resources management practices and procedures
- Knowledge of online software
- Must be trustworthy and exercise confidentiality on HR issues and practice good discretion in the interest of Social Driver
- Must be able to consistently present a positive attitude and contribute to a harmonious team environment
How to Apply:
Apply online with your resume and a cover letter that outlines how you would be a great fit for the position.