About Social Driver:
Social Driver is a digital agency, trusted by the world's leading corporations and nonprofit organizations for social media, websites, and digital marketing. We are focused on providing strategic solutions that are based on experience working with almost 300 clients in 13 sectors, world-class expertise and capabilities in digital and social media, and a culture of long-term client partnerships — that’s why our tagline is Experience Digital With Us.
Social Driver is headquartered in Washington, DC with additional teams in Bellingham, WA and Kansas City, MO. Our company mantra captures our mission, culture and values: “we believe the future is bright, all progress is social, and the drivers make history.” We aim to provide our clients with digital solutions that help them meet their goals and, through that work, make an impact for a brighter future. Our vision is “to be the trusted digital agency partner with all of the strategies and creative to connect with people today.”
Social Driver is launching a new partnerships team to engage with public relations agencies, public affairs agencies, and respected influencers to build mutually beneficial, trusted relationships that accelerate growth within Social Driver’s digital agency business. Our goal is to maximize opportunities by building win-win partner relationships.
Partnerships have always been critical to Social Driver’s success. The importance of partnerships is even captured in our tagline, Experience Digital With Us. As we look to the future, these partnerships will be even more important to our vision and growth. That’s why we’re launching a new partnerships team.
Social Driver has existing partnerships in place. They have been very successful but we are looking to take our partnerships to the next level.
There are two key programs that Social Driver uses to engage partners:
- Agency Partnership Program: This program partners Social Driver with public relations and public affairs agencies, benefiting both parties and allowing new business opportunities across the board. In order to fully serve the needs of clients, the solution often requires proven digital strategies and world-class public relations/affairs strategies. For these clients, partnership is the key. What better way to provide top-notch results than to combine teams and allow each team to zero in on what they do best? This program is a triple win for clients, partners and Social Driver.
Affiliate Referral Program: This program, which we call Connections, allows us to increase the number of inbound leads without hiring a large sales force or regional sales teams. We have always received inbound referrals from our friends and supporters but this program lets us focus and measure our ability to recruit, retain, and incentivize the most connected influencers to make connections on our behalf.
The Partner Account Manager will be the first team member focused exclusively on partnerships. Social Driver is hiring this role to build a foundation, establish new processes and programs, and grow the partnerships business significantly. Then, as the business grows, we plan on adding new roles to the partnerships team to manage our partnership programs across the United States.
If you have entrepreneurial ambitions and you are looking to build something on which you can put your own stamp, this is an amazing opportunity for you.
As the Partner Account Manager, you will oversee and transform the Partnership Programs, develop and maintain key partner relationships, and help drive partner engagement and success.
Specifically, you will:
- Manage our Agency Partnership and Connections programs, designed to support and drive value from the partnerships
Expand the footprint of our agency and affiliate partners, increasing their propensity to recommend Social Driver solutions to their clients
Coordinate with cross-functional teams at Social Driver, to provide Partners with onboarding, training & support, proposals, and other deliverables as needed
Drive revenue growth from the partner programs
Act as the main point of contact for the partners
Develop and secure key partner relationships through meetings, goal setting, planning, and partnership development activities
Target and establish relationships with key stakeholders in agencies who are in decision making roles relating to their client accounts
Work with existing agency and affiliate partners to identify and expand business opportunities with their client base
Identify opportunities and deliver content for agency presentations, trainings, and webinars
Secure, manage, and increase output of agency relationships through negotiations and contracts
Manage and transform the current partnerships programs, inclusive of establishing performance measurement of the program
- 5+ years of partnerships and/or business development experience
- Strong relationship-building skills, technically minded and goal-driven, experience holding senior-level relationships
- Proven ability to work and collaborate in the agency space (Background in advertising, marketing, communications, or public affairs is a major plus.)
- Demonstrated success in establishing profitable “win-win” relationships
- Exceptional analytical, communication (both written and spoken), and presentation skills with the ability to operate with energy and flexibility
- Self-starter with strong time management, organizational skills, and the ability to manage multiple high-profile relationships in a fast-paced environment
- Program management skills
- Analytical experience with spreadsheet analysis, CRM management, and reporting management
- Business, partner and relationship management skills
- BS/BA Degree
How to Apply:
- Please apply online with your resume and a cover letter that outlines how you would be a great fit for this position.