About Social Driver
Social Driver is a digital agency, trusted by the world's leading corporations and nonprofit organizations for social media, websites, and digital marketing. We are focused on providing strategic solutions that are based on experience working with almost 300 clients in 13 sectors, world-class expertise and capabilities in digital and social media, and a culture of long-term client partnerships — that’s why our tagline is Experience Digital With Us.
Social Driver is headquartered in Washington, DC with additional teams in Bellingham, WA, Chicago, IL, and Kansas City, MO. Our company mantra captures our mission, culture and values: “we believe the future is bright, all progress is social, and the drivers make history.” We aim to provide our clients with digital solutions that help them meet their goals and, through that work, make an impact for a brighter future. Our vision is “to be the trusted digital agency partner with all of the strategies and creative to connect with people today.”
Being found online is more important now than ever before. With constant increases in search engine usage, it is crucial for business owners and executives to have a thorough understanding of how to connect with their potential customers and drive them to their website.
SEO Strategists help clients to develop a robust, 360-degree approach to search engine optimization, including local and nationwide strategies, to help them meet their goals and reach their target audiences where they are.
These specialists are responsible for SEO strategies, tactics, and technical implementation to help drive organic performance. As subject matter experts, they also leverage the latest tools and trends to ensure that clients’ organic search channels are firing on all cylinders and driving revenue. In addition, they analyze key performance metrics and create Google Data Studio dashboards with actionable insights and recommendations to continuously improve results. Lastly, they work closely with development team members to assess and remediate any technical SEO flags or issues.
- Gain a deep understanding of client goals in order to present deliverables and recommendations within an actionable framework that aligns with said goals
- Leads audits on clients’ existing website properties and performance for both content and technical components, including:
- Perform content gap analysis, SERP landscape & Keyword analysis, and overall audience analysis in order to optimize the content plan for organic traffic.
- Research and analyze competitor organic and paid strategies to inform content strategy.
- Works collaboratively with website strategists to synthesize findings into a client-friendly deliverable that highlights both issues and opportunities for the client to consider as part of the next stream of work, including:
- Recommended changes to website architecture, content, linking, and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
- Creation and ongoing improvement of SEO keyword research and SEO activities
- Assistance with building and optimizing internal linking strategy to maximize rankings.
- Identify and track key metrics to report on success vs client goals
- Ability to assist with site architecture discussions and inform taxonomy decisions
- Help shape the direction for client post-launch SEO strategy
- Monitor traffic performance and site analytics using Google Analytics and Google Search Console
- Work to grow the SEO team and manage team members
- Works collaboratively with development team members to flag and address technical issues identified through Google Webmaster tools and other platforms
- Implement Google Analytics and Google tag manager tracking across Drupal and WordPress based websites.
- 5-7 years of relevant experience developing, implementing, and maintaining SEO strategies, including:
- Keyword and market research
- On-page and off-page optimization
- Local listing management
- Link building strategies
- Technical SEO
- Experience managing team members.
- Tracking and analyzing the performance and success of strategies through Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, SEMRush, Screaming Frog and Deep Crawl.
- Experience effectively communicating with clients.
- Deep familiarity in Google Suite, Google My Business, Google Tag Manager, Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Lighthouse, SEMrush, and Moz.
- Self-motivated and proactive including the ability to actively manage your own time.
- Passionate about Search Engine Optimization.