About Social Driver:
Social Driver is a digital agency with the strategies, ideas, creative, and technology to connect with people today, across websites, social media, branding, marketing, advocacy, and more. Our company mantra captures our mission, culture, and values: “We believe the future is bright, all progress is social, and the drivers make history.” We aim to provide our clients with digital solutions that help them meet their goals and, through that work, make an impact for a brighter future for all. You can learn more about us here.
Our Bellingham, WA based design team is looking for a talented Designer with a passion for designing new brand identities and websites for a variety of clients. As a Designer at Social Driver, you will work on a cross-functional team under the guidance of an art director, creating wireframes, style scapes, prototypes, responsive web designs, logos, style guides and more.
Designers at Social Driver are:
- Responsible for creating new logos, brand systems and style guides for clients looking to redesign or refresh their visual brands.
- Responsible for creating new website designs from the ground up, working in collaboration with web strategists and developers to define the underlying design systems, interfaces, and interactions that make for an effective modern website.
- Attentive to the details and committed to the quality assurance of their own designs, mockups and prototypes, and also seeing their vision through development and launch.
- Articulate communicators, able to explain design thinking to colleagues and clients alike.
- Confident and humble listeners, who embody empathy and aren’t afraid to speak their mind or take responsibility for their actions.
- Team players who collaborate effectively with developers, project managers, and web strategists.
- Committed to learning, growing, and trying new things in order to be more effective and increase the value they bring to their work.
- Natural self-starters and problem solvers.
- Able to juggle multiple projects while meeting deadlines and keeping track of the details.
- Professional training, either a pre-professional design program, Bachelor’s degree, or other certificate program.
- Online portfolio with diverse examples of logo design, visual brand development, and complete website designs, from concept to completion.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite software, Figma, Sketch, or XD. (If you work in Framer, that’s great too!)
- 3-7 years of professional experience delivering client-ready designs.
- Versed in current UI/UX design methodology and practices.
- Proficient in Webflow
- Familiar with pre-press production best practices for print design projects.
- Experience creating prototypes with InVision
How to Apply:
Apply online with your resume and a cover letter that outlines how you would be a great fit for the position.
We take pride in our culture and offer a competitive salary with great benefits, like flexible PTO, 401k, continuing education, phone reimbursement, medical and dental, short-term/long-term disability, flexible work schedules, and great colleagues.
Commitment to DEI:
Social Driver is committed to advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion in hiring, marketing, programming, and in all other aspects of the work we do. Diversity, equity, and inclusion are deeply connected to our mission, our success, and our culture.