About Social Driver
Social Driver is a digital agency with the strategies, ideas, creative, and technology to connect with people today, across websites, social media, branding, marketing, advocacy, and more. Our company mantra captures our mission, culture, and values: “We believe the future is bright, all progress is social, and the drivers make history.” We aim to provide our clients with digital solutions that help them meet their goals and, through that work, make an impact for a brighter future for all. You can learn more about us here.
As the Senior Project Manager, you will:
- Lead all aspects of our large client projects to ensure our projects are on task.
- Speak directly with clients and coordinate with project team members.
- Lead client check-in meetings and internal allocation meetings for client projects.
- Work with team leads to ensure processes are consistent throughout our projects.
- Contribute to the improvements of current project management processes.
- Manage current project budgets.
- Manage project allocations + timelines
- Goals and Expectations
- Goal: Exhibit ownership of all aspects of a project at Social Driver, including taking the first attempt at resolving issues, creating and managing budgets, and identifying new opportunities and processes.
- How: A Senior Project Manager will work with the project team to ensure that their projects are being completed in a timely manner, on budget and on task. She / he will also work with the Director of Project Management to identify new processes or opportunities to improve existing processes.
- What specialties does this role need to bring?
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Certification in Project Management (not required but ideal)
- 3+ years of agency project management.
- Demonstrated understanding of WordPress and Drupal website development projects.
- Demonstrated understanding of SEO/SEM and graphic design projects.
- Demonstrated understanding of social media
- Strong organizational skills and process-oriented.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Able to work independently and with a team.
- Strong written communications.
- Experience with project management tools: Asana and Basecamp.
- Experience with G Suite (Google).
- Experience with Excel and Word applications.
- Experience with iWork applications (Pages, Keynote, Numbers).
- Proficiency in team allocation tools such as Float or Teamweek.
- Working knowledge of Adobe products.
How to Apply:
Apply online with your resume and a cover letter that outlines how you would be a great fit for the position.
We take pride in our culture and offer a competitive salary with great benefits, like flexible PTO, 401k, continuing education, phone reimbursement, medical and dental, short-term/long-term disability, flexible work schedules, and great colleagues.
Commitment to DEI:
Social Driver is committed to advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion in hiring, marketing, programming, and in all other aspects of the work we do. Diversity, equity, and inclusion are deeply connected to our mission, our success, and our culture.